Thursday 25 February 2016

More Who Am I?

I am a 7 year old girl and I live in New Zealand. My Mum and Dad are from China.

I have short, straight, black, shiny hair. I have brown, sparkly eyes. I have red lips as a rose. My body is like a rectangle shape. My skin is soft as a teddy bear.

I am good at maths and I am good at doing writing. I am good at playing ukulele. I am a kind, caring, nice girl. I am a quiet, friendly and helpful girl.

I am a 7 year old boy. I am half Cambodian and English. My mum is from Cambodia. I do not know what my dads culture is. 

My eyes are brown, big and shiny like fire. I have brown hair as soft as a pillow. My skin is like lumpy skin. 

I like to play tackle on the field. I like doing maths. I like playing touch. I am good at playing tiggy. I am good at playing with my friends.

I am funny, kind, and sometimes lazy. I am also joyful and friendly. I am always making friends. I am bossy at home to my cats.

My dad is from Auckland, my mum is a kiwi. I am from Auckland. I am 8 years old. I am a boy. 

My skin is tan. I have spiky brown hair. I have white and yellow teeth. I have brown coloured eyes. I have strong muscles. 

I am a brave boy. I am lazy.

I am 7 years old and I am a girl. My culture is Indian. 

I have brown glossy gleaming as moon eyes.  My curly as black brownish hair is as curly as leaves. I have thin light brown baby soft skin. I am as tall as a tree.

I love to cook with my mother. I am courageous and honest. I am funny and joyful to others at home when visitors come. I am friendly. I am supportive and creative and dreamy. 

I am from India. I'm a year 3 girl. My family is from India as well.

I have black, long, lustrous hair. I have glossy, big, dark brown eyes like chocolate ice-cream.My body is long tall and dancey. I have light brown skin and it looks like it's not light brown.

I like colouring with my new set of colours. I like eating lots of different kinds of flavoured ice-cream but most of all I like eating chocolate ice-cream. I like playing with my little baby sister. She is very naughty.

I am a happy girl at school.

I am 7 years old. I am Maori. My nan is Samoan and my grandfather is Fijian. I have short spiky black hair. I have sparkly brown eyes. I have brown smooth skin like chocolate icing. I am short but muscular.

I like going to the beach and eating ice-cream. I like doing art in class with Mrs Armitage. I am good at doing swimming lessons. I am not scared. I am friendly and kind.

I come from Australia and I am 7 years old. My mum comes from Auckland and my Dad comes from Algeria.

My hair is brown, short and wavy. My eyes are as brown like a branch. My skin is as smooth as leather. My name starts with A. I am also muscular. I can run as fast as a leopard. I can jump up high like a kangaroo.

I like playing PS3. My favourite food is lasagna. My birthday is on February the 5th. I am lazy, brave, kind and bossy. Whenever I see a fly I help my sister to smack it. Whenever I go to the beach I collect shells and put them in my box.


I am an 8 year old Nuiean boy. I have red dark long hair. I have glimmering glistening dark brown eyes like chocolate cake. I have a sporty, athletic body.

I am as fast as a cheetah. I am good at swimming like a seahorse. My mum is full Nuiean. She has got 50 gold medals and 22 silver medals and 3 bronze medals. 

I am an artistic boy. I like art and I like to point animals like lions, panda, and horses. 

I am lazy. When I am at home I like to play video games. I am a creative boy. I like to make sandcastles.



No comments:

Post a Comment