Tuesday 23 February 2016

Who Am I?

I am an 8 year old boy from Auckland. My family is half Maori and half kiwi.

I have dark brown eyes like hyenas fur. My hair is as scruffy as a ripped coat. My ears are like an elf’s pointy ears. My feet are like a monkey’s feet. My eye brows are dark brown and fuzzy. My lips are pink like a flamingo.

I am good at cricket, rugby, hockey, soccer, tennis, and other sports like running. I like my pets and ice-cream. I also like a game called JURASSIC WORLD. It has heaps of dinosaurs in it.


I am lazy, adventurous and imaginative. I am all those because I watch TV a lot. I get my toy out and play outside. I sit down and be imaginative.



I am 8 years old and I am a year 4 girl. My mum’s family is from Tonga. My dad’s family is from Singapore and Christchurch.


My hair colour is dark brown. It’s as brown as a block of chocolate. My eyes are as sparkly as the sun. My skin colour is as brown as a baby bear. My arm’s are very short. They’re like kangaroo arms. My body shape is a bit chubby and a bit skinny. My legs are as long as an elephants trunk.


I’m good at swimming and playing basketball. I like playing bulrush, prank’s and baking cupcakes. I also like ice-cream, chocolate chip cookies, reading and playing the ukulele.

I’m kind, caring and humble.I’m shy, silent and brave. I like helping my mum with dinner because I get chocolate and lollies. I’m brave because I killed a moth by standing on it for my baby sister. I’m kind because I cleaned my older sister’s room.


I am 7 years old and I am a boy. I've got shiny white teeth. I am Maori. 

My short hair is as brown as a tree. My skin is tan. My eyes are big, brown and shiny. I am skinny.

I am good at playing on my playstation. I am also good at running fast.

I am a very bossy boy but sometimes I am very lazy at home.



I am a 7 year old boy. I was born in Auckland. I am half Chinese and half English. My family is from China. My little sister is from Auckland too.


I have blackish hair. I have styled hair too. I have 2 shiny eyes. I have shiny teeth. I have 2 skinny legs.


I like playing rugby on the field and kicking balls over the goalpost. I also like making new things.

I am helpful because I sometimes help my mum cook. I am brave because I can talk to other people that I don't know. I'm honest to the teacher when I didn't do somethings that I wasn't allowed to do. I am respectful at home to my little sister and my mum too. I also respect  my Chinese homework too. I am a friendly and kind boy too.



I am 8 years old and I was born in Australia. My Mum is from Tonga and my Dad is from Australia. I come from Australia.

I have shiny and black hair. I have soft, smooth, brown skin. I'm a tall boy and I have strong muscles.

I like playing soccer and rugby.

I am kind and I have good manners. I am noisy at home.


I am a girl. I'm from India. My whole family is from India but not my brother. I am 7 years old.

I have black sparkling hair. I have brown glittering eyes. I have pink rose lips. I have light brown skin. It is smooth as a cat's fur.

I am good at swimming in the pool. My favourite thing to do at home is play with my brother and my best friend at my house.

I am kind. I am shy at school and when I make new friends. I am most happy when I go swimming. I like doing the gliding. I am a very happy person when I see my friends and when I play with them.


2 comments:

  1. I like how Black pather had lots of family of facts.Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Tyrone. Ashton

    ReplyDelete