Tuesday 23 February 2016

Who Am I?

I am an eight year old girl and I am a year 4. My mum is Australian and my dad is Samoan. I was born in Australia. 

I have shiny, dark, brown eyes. My hair is wavy like the ocean.  I am tall and skinny. I have long, tall skinny arms. I have long chubby legs. I have soft tan skin. My cheeks are chubby as a pillow. I have red lips like little roses.

I like playing pranks on people. I like playing on the playground. I like eating chocolate and chocolate ice cream. I like playing zombie tag at the oak tree. I like baking cookies. I like baking cakes, cupcakes, brownies. I am good at swimming, running and baking. I like cleaning up. I am a quiet person.

I am 8 years old. I am half Maori. My dad is Maori and my mum is English. 

I have brown sparkly eyes. My hair is short like a hedgehog. Me and my friend play tackle and I like swimming. I swim 3 days a week.

I am helpful, funny and kind.


I am 7 years old. I am a year 3 boy. I was born in Middlemore hospital. My mum and dad are from India. 

I have a sneaky, good turban. I have shiny, big, brown eyes and dark, brown skin. I have large brown fingers. I have muscular arms and soft smooth skin. I have sparkling nice teeth. I am tall as a tiger. I am cute and chubby. My hair is as black as a gorilla.

I am funny. My lips are red as blood. I like to play badminton. I am good at hockey. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite drink is mountain dew. I am good at tackle and touch.

I am bossy, lazy and brave. I am really funny. I am kind, helpful, adventurous and creative. I am polite and a good swimmer.


I am an eight year old girl. My family is from Fiji and we are Indian. 

I have got dark brown eyes, black and brown curly hair. I have red lips and small legs.

I am good at helping my mum at home. I am good at swimming with my swimming teacher and I am good at helping other people who need help.

I'm a joyful, funny and shy person. Sometimes I am lazy.  I respect and care for people. Sometimes I am proud of myself.

I am eight years old. I am a boy. I was born in India. I have long black sparkly hair. My eyes are black like cake. My skin is soft like a cushion. My ears are pointy like elf ears.

I like playing xbox4. My favourite game is racing. I am good at school. I am kind and polite.

I am a 6 year old girl. I am Indian. My Mum and Dad are from India. I was born in N.Z. I was born in Middlemore hospital in Papatoetoe.

My eyes are shiny and glossy like the stars. My hair is black and straight. I have a little bit of red hair. I am bigger than my sister. I have red rose lips. My arms are longer than my sisters arms. My feet are bigger than a monkey.

I like caring for my black baby puppy. I like to take him for a walk with my friend and Dad. I am good at drawing and games.

I am polite to my friends. When my Mum is setting the dinner table I help her. But I am quiet and shy at school.


8 comments:

  1. I like your similes. Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILIKE ROOM 16S WORK K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way rm16 did simile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your work. Liam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your similes harpreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you have done. Liam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way I discribed some words.raycheaL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not evrybody work is up but you all did hard work Nirmit

    ReplyDelete