Monday 29 February 2016

More Who Am I?

I am a year 4 girl and I am 8 years old. I am from New Zealand. I'm part Thai and my whole family is Thai too.

My hair is straight and my eyes are brown. My hair is black like the big black sky. My skin colour is tan. My hair is long like a giraffes neck. My eyebrows are brown like a teddy bear.

I am good at baking and drawing and painting. I like to play chess and checkers. I love baking red velvet cupcakes, ginger bread men and rainbow cookies.

My personality is an animal lover. I am kind and bossy to my sister. I am helpful by setting up the tablecloth and knives and forks and spoons. I am careful by not breaking the vases. I am a quiet person.


I am 7 years old and I'm half Tongan and Samoan. Some of my family are half Tongan and Samoan.

I have long black wavy hair like the sea. My eyes are as glimmering like the bright as stars. My eyes are brown as a brown monkey. My lips are like pink  lips. My lips can make a fish. 

I am good at cooking with my mum and I'm good at hockey too. I am kind and helpful to other people. I'm a little bit lazy at home but I'm kind at school.


I am 7 years old. I'm Samoan. 

I've got soft brown skin. I've got big brown eyes like a monkey. My mum has little eyes.

 I like going to the adventure park. I'm quiet and sometimes I'm bossy.

I am a 6 year old girl. My skin colour is brown. My mum is from Canada and me and my brother. My dad and my big sister is from India because their family are dead. 

My hair is dark brown smooth short hair like a rabbit. My eyes are shiny like a sun and they are dark brown like my pet rabbit. My skin is brown and shiny. When I go outside my arms are brown, light and sparkling. 

I like taking care of my pet rabbit. My favourite dessert is chocolate ice block and mud cake. I'm good at make up and I'm good at swimming. I'm good at making mud cake.


I am an 8 year old. I'm a year 4. I'm a boy. My dad is a little bit Maori and my Mum is kiwi. I was born in New Zealand. I am a little bit Maori and English.

I have blond, brown hair. My hair is as rough as a tree. My eyes are as blue as the sky. I am tall and athletic. I love racing other kids and trying to beat them.

I am very friendly, polite and honest. I am adventurous because I like finding new things.


I am 8 years old. I am a Samoan boy. My smooth hair is soft like silk. I have big, brown glistening eyes. My skin is smooth like silk. 

I like swimming and sports. My favourite sport is rugby. I am resourceful and kind. I like helping others and I have good manners. Sometimes I am lazy.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! Such great self-descriptions! Nice work! Well done Noah :-) L.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will be a great helper to your mum.

    ReplyDelete