Friday 9 December 2016

Middle School Production

Last week the Middle school did their end of year production at the assembly for their parents to show their parents about one of their school values, diversity.

I thought that the Indian dance was the best because their dresses were so pretty.The dresses were sparkling and glittering when the light showed on them. The dance  was about brothers and sisters.The music was a bit fast but soft. I loved their dance.

I also loved the black and white dance because the song was sang Michael Jackson.I like the way theydid it without  mistakes and stopping. The song was little bit fast.The actions were up,down,round and round. It was a lovely dance. I enjoyed the dance.

I enjoy both of the dances. If you weren’t there you  missed the great dances. Please come next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment