Thursday 1 December 2016

The Skateboard Mystery

Ouch! With a broken leg, arm and another arm, also another leg. What was going on yesterday? But I forgot why I am at hospital.

Surprisingly Zac was thinking and thinking. “Yay” said Zac. I finally thought what I was doing. I was skating down the skateboard park. I was holding the rope with the dog. The dog's name was Chris. Chris’s fur was black and white like the black and white song or dance.

Zac was thinking but there was a cat. It was a girl. It was pink and white. Chris saw this cat but her name was Alyass. She was the pretty cat of her family. Chris was feeling hungry like a passenger sitting in a car not driving, just looking at the window. He tried to to run but Zack was skating while the dog was running but nobody was staring at them. Then Chris got more closer to Alyass but Alyass ran home. In Alyass home she had lots of people. At her home she has friend and parents.

Chris bumped on gate and even Zack bumped his head because Alyass closed the gate which was black like a black hat.

“So that was the problem,” said Zack. But now I need to to know how my skateboard broke. First I bumped into a black gate. Surprisingly Zack fell off the skateboard. Also the skateboard fell in the pond which was full of baby birds and parent birds the colour of the yellow like the sun.

Zack picked it up out of  the pond where the birds were using their beak to break the skateboard. The colour of the skateboard was dark blue also green.

No comments:

Post a Comment