Friday 9 December 2016

Middle School Production

On the 2nd of December I went to Manurewa Central School. The minute I walked in the auditorium I heard Manurewa Central's orchestra playing their violins, viola, and the bass. The music sounded really lovely. One of my favourite dances was the black or white. The assembly was about diversity. It was about diversity because it was to show our parents all of our cultures.

When Masin said “Black and white” the black and white dancers stood up at the same time. They were standing very beautifully. They stood up so beautifully it looked like they were meeting the queen. The music went on and they started their the dance by pretending to play the guitar. The costume they were wearing was black pants and white t-shirts. Their moves were going up and down which made the dance look amazing. I was surprised that they kept in their lines and were doing the moves at the same time. I wished that I was doing it with them.

My 2nd favourite was the ukulele. Masin said, “Fiji” and the ukulele people stood up at the same time. They went down the stairs and got ukuleles. Masin said, “Toru, wha”. After that the ukulele people played their ukulele in the auditorium. They sounded beautiful.

I recommend that you should come along next year. The performance was absolutely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment