Friday 9 December 2016

Middle School Production

On Friday the Middle School had their final assembly.

When I walked through the Manurewa Central auditorium, I heard people playing lovely songs on the violin and viola. The assembly was about diversity because it is one of our school values.

Mason called out, “Black or white.” The black or white dancers stood up. My favorite part was when they did Black and White by Michael Jackson. I liked it because they put heaps of energy into the black and white dance. My favorite part of the dance was when they were punching the air.

The second one that I liked was the Rakau. I was amazed because they could throw it to each other without dropping the Rakau sticks. They performed to a song called E Papa.

I hope next year all the parents to come and watch their kids do their talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment