Sunday 27 November 2016

Great skate board mystery

I  woke up in the hospital and all I could remember about was that I climbed up a hill with my dog then he was chasing a bacon rat cat.

The bacon rat cat had jumped over a pit of lava then ran over a thin bridge. When my dog chased it across the bridge it broke. I fell down, down, down and down.

I was falling so fast I went back into the dino ages where I found a mysterious person. He had a very sharp spear in his hand.

“Hi there, umm who are you?” I said. “What are you doing in my territory? Now get in my cage or you die!” the stranger said.

I went into the cage and I realised it was bamboo. I broke out and got a piece of bamboo. Next we were stick fighting. Suddenly a t-rex came and shot out of the trees with some baby t-rexes. A Pterodactyl came flying by then grabbed me. It threw me into its nest that had four baby Pterodactyls.


“Ahhhhhhh” I screamed. I thought of something... Ah that's it. There was a vine hanging down so I could use it to fly the Pterodactyl. I was all freaked out but my plan worked. I hopped on the pterodactyl and put the vine in its mouth.

“Its working, woohoo!” I was enjoying the ride but there was a carnivorous brontosaurus in my way. I jumped off the pterodactyl and landed in a tree or should I say on the top of a raptor temple.I stayed calm and didn’t move.  But then A raptor came out then saw me. It jumped at me knocked me off then I fell into a carnivore brontosauruses mouth then teleported back to time then I had the incident.

So that's what happened or was it? I woke up for good. I came out “eww” I came out the other end. I ran away then fell into lava teleported into 2056. I was in the future. There were flying vehicles and everything. There was also my own house Everything I had was still there “Sweet my own floating xbox.” Then I got hit by a flying turtle so that's how I got injured.

6 comments:

  1. I like your deatail.
    Harpreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your adjectives. Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that you used some direct speech.Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur ideas are so cool I should of used them.kiefer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your direct speech, adjectives and deatail but what's a brontosauruses.Jasleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. your realy good at this. by ayman

    ReplyDelete